We strive to ensure that our standards of care and service meet our principles and your expectations. Our principles are;
- Providing professional, person-centred care
- Nurturing each resident individually
- A safe, comfortable and high specification environment
- Investigating in full and understanding each resident’s needs
- Recognition and support for all our staff
If at any time you feel that we have not upheld our principles or fulfilled your expectations then please raise this in the first instance with the Home Manager. We value your feedback and promise to listen to your concerns. We will investigate them fully and provide you with a prompt explanation on what we have done to resolve the matter.
However, if you are still not satisfied then please contact us directly at;
Standards and Compliance
Should you wish to, you can also contact the appropriate regulatory body.
Alternatively, you may wish to leave feedback via the ‘feedback tab’ on the right-hand side of this page.