Residential care is at the heart of everything we do at New Care. Our residential care services are designed to support the older generation who are finding it increasingly difficult to continue living independently in their own homes.
Our Residential Care Home Facilities
Our residential care homes are purpose-built and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including:
- Spacious, fully furnished private bedrooms
- En-suite wetrooms in every bedroom
- Access to gardens via most ground floor bedrooms
- Telephone points in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi available throughout each residential care home
- Stylish interiors
- Silent call bell systems and acoustic monitoring to create a more homely, less clinical environment
- Fine dining facilities with on-site chefs
- Assistance with personal care and support, including nursing care services and dementia care support
- Wellbeing programmes to support physical, emotional, and mental health
- Social activities, including bridge clubs and other interest groups
We believe that social activities are key for promoting a sense of wellbeing, which should never be underestimated.
New Care Residential Care Homes
Everyone accessing our residential care services is encouraged to make their bedroom feel like home with soft furnishings, photographs, and ornaments.
What’s more, every resident living in one of our residential care homes is treated with respect, offered support with kindness, and receives professional care to help them maintain their independence while enhancing their quality of life. It’s our aim to enable all New Care residents to retain the highest level of independence so they can achieve their full potential, whatever that might be – physical, intellectual, emotional, or social.
Contact us today to arrange a visit to a New Care residential care home to experience the care, warmth, fun, and laughter for yourself. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the cost of residential care, or about any of our other care services.