Employment Type: Part Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £20.00 Per Hour
Date Posted: 25/09/2023Apply Now
New Career, New You, New Opportunities; New Care!
Our stunning care home Ashlands Manor Care Centre is a purpose built care home facility in Sale, South Manchester. The home is registered to provide care to 57 residents who have a variety of care needs including residential, nursing and dementia residential. The home opened in April 2017 and is rated GOOD in all domains by CQC and has a 5* EHO rating. We provide the highest standards of safety, comfort and care to residents. We are in a great location and have a very good local reputation. New Care has had a 0 agency usage for over 3 years as we employ a permanent staff team to ensure continuity of care to residents from staff that know them and that residents know and trust. Across New Care all of our staff are paid above national living wage.
We are looking for kind, caring and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team on nights. We have a part time contract available, with an excellent hourly rate of £20.00 per hour per hour Plus fantastic company benefits including NMC fee paid, paid handover and breaks, bank holiday enhancements, paid training, support with revalidation and free onsite parking! Shift times are 1945-0800 and this will include weekend working.
· Promote the highest standard of person centred clinical nursing care to residents.
· Manage, allocate duties and supervise the care team ensuring a quality delivery of care for the duration of the shift.
· To be a role model and demonstrate person centred care delivery.
· Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of adults that you are responsible for or come into contact with.
· Manage the delivery of residents personalised care according to their agreed plan of care for the duration of a shift.
· Promote professional standards within the home supporting the Deputy and Home Manager.
· Provide supervision, coaching and assessment to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants.
· Ensure effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident care through written care plans.
· Maintain correctly written records as required by the company and regulatory bodies.
· Manage daily rotas and delegate daily workload ensuring sufficient and safe use of manpower.
· Ensure that all new admission files are completed within the week of arrival and the named nurse, senior carer and key worker must all contribute to completing the file
· Build relationships with external professionals
· Assist the home manager to carry out regular quality audits of care plans
Skills and experience required:
· Experience in Elderly care is essential
· Registered Nurse with a Valid PIN
· Evidence of knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care and Care Assistants
· Demonstrate a professional manner and appearance
· Demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and motivate a team
· Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and handle emergency situations effectively
Opportunities to progress through our career paths into more senior and management roles
Bank holiday enhancements
5.6 weeks annual leave per annum
Refer a friend referral scheme
Excellent induction programme for new starters
A rewarding career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company
Ongoing support and training for nationally recognised qualifications
A competitive rate of pay
Cycle to work scheme
Recognition awards – employee of the month and golden tickets
Ongoing career development
Travel plan – walk or ride a bike and get a free meal that day
HASTEE – access to your money as you earn (pay advance)
50% off Back To The Garden onsite Nursery – to open 2023 (Statham Manor Care Centre staff )
About New Care
The care philosophy of New Care aims to ensure all residents maintain the highest level of independence and achieve their full potential whatever that may be – physical, intellectual, emotional or social. We believe this philosophy can be achieved by providing professional, person- centred care, nurturing each resident individually exploring and understanding their needs. The health, well-being and happiness of our residents is always our number one priority.
New Care, as part of the McGoff group have been designing, building and operating care homes for over 10 years. Each New Care home is purpose built and expertly designed with the needs of our residents in mind. Internally the design is luxurious yet comfortable and practical.
The company ethos ‘To celebrate the wonder of people’ relates to all those who are part of the New Care family, residents, their family and friends, staff members and professional visitors. Ultimately we want residents to live their lives to the fullest and to be proud of their home and feel happy to invite their family and friends to visit.
This position is subject to a DBS checkApply Now